Chicken, Grape, and Curry Pita
In a skillet, heat the oil and cook the chicken chunks with the curry powder on medium-high until the chicken is well cooked.
In a bowl, mix together all the other ingredients (except the pita).
Stuff the pitas with the mix.
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) canola oil
- 450 g (1 lb.) chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) curry powder
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) light sour cream
- 125 ml (½ cup) fresh red grapes, cut into 4
- 3 leaves of Romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 3 whole wheat pitas, halved