Egg & Ricotta Sandwich
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the eggs and boil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Peel the eggs and mash with a fork.
Add the remaining ingredients to the eggs.
Spread mix on top of tortillas. Roll and cut tortillas into 2.5 cm (1 inch) slices.
- 6 eggs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) ricotta
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) plain Greek yogurt
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) carrots, grated
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) coriander, chopped
- Sambal oelek (spicy sauce) to taste (optional)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Zest of half a lime
- Salt and pepper
- 4 whole wheat tortillas