Cook potatoes in simmering water. Drain once cooked. Let cool and cut into chunks.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, radishes, celery, and chives.
In a small bowl, blend sour cream, mustard, and tabasco.
Add dressing to vegetables. Season to taste.
- 5 medium-size potatoes or 450g (1 lb.) new potatoes
- 250 ml (1 cup) red radishes, sliced
- 2 sticks of celery, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) chives, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) no-fat sour cream
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) old-style mustard
- A few drops of tabasco, to taste
- Salt and pepper