Jumbo Raspberry Cookie
Place the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a 25 cm (10 inch) pie plate.
In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the raspberries.
Smooth the dough out to cover the pan. Add the raspberries and press delicately all across the surface of the dough.
Bake for about 50 to 55 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- 500 ml (2 cups) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 175 ml (¾ cup) sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) all-purpose flour
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) whole wheat flour
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) ground flaxseed
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) baking powder
Two for one!
A fast and easy dessert for a weeknight meal and the next day’s lunchbox too!