Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F)
In a bowl, mix together first three ingredients to make the crust mix and press the mix into the bottom of a pie plate or 25 cm (10 ") springform pan.
Bake for about 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine yogurt, maple syrup, flour, and egg in a bowl. Add pears and stir gently.
Pour the pear mix over the crust and bake for about 45 minutes at 190°C (375°F).
- 250 ml (1 cup) Graham cracker crumbs
- 125 ml (½ cup) whole wheat flour
- 90 ml (6 tbsp.) butter or margarine, melted
- 250 ml (1 cup) plain yogurt
- 60 ml (¼ cup) maple syrup
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 4 pears, thinly sliced
- Icing sugar (optional)