Orange raspberry bread
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 20 cm (8") bread pan with parchment paper.
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
In another bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar.
Add eggs, stir well, then add yogurt, banana, and orange juice.
Fold in the dry ingredients.
Add raspberries and pour the mix into the bread pan.
Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 250 ml (1 cup) whole wheat flour
- 250 ml (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) baking powder
- 2,5 ml (½ tsp.) baking soda
- Zest of one orange
- Pinch of salt
- 60 ml (¼ cup) non-hydrogenated margarine
- 125 ml (½ cup) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 175 ml (¾ cup) plain yogurt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed with the back of a fork
- Juice of one medium-size orange
- 250 ml (1 cup) raspberries